April 26-28, 2019
Costanoa Lodge, Northern California
Gather in a magnificent setting to recharge, envision and connect! Costanoa Lodge is an eco-resort that lies just south of San Francisco along the stunning beauty of the protected California coastline. You will relax into endless acres of undisturbed wilderness, rolling coastal hills and secluded beaches.
We carefully build each cohort so the first step to joining a Catalyst Constellations retreat is a conversation. Setup time now.
About The Retreat
Recharge. Envision. Connect.
Catalyst Constellation retreats bring passionate, purpose-driven people together to co-create the network, tools, and resources we need to more powerfully and sustainably change the world. If you’re a catalyst with a vision and the commitment to make change happen, join us for a transformative weekend with three goals:
Catalysts learn quickly, process complex information, and thrive on action. But new research shows that we also share distinctive challenges – burnout, isolation, resistance – that can drain our energy and momentum. At the retreat you’ll develop the quiet and reflective practices that allow your brain and body to recharge, sustaining your health and productivity through your busiest times. You’ll also experience the rejuvenating flow of a group of Catalytic peers who move at your speed and can quickly help transform nascent ideas into clear action.
Catalysts are ahead of the curve—identifying problems, envisioning solutions, and surging to make change happen. But sometimes our catalytic energy moves us into action before we fully define our vision. At the retreat you’ll have space, tools, and support to refine your vision, working individually and collectively.
We are more powerful together. Participant cohorts are carefully curated to establish an inspiring, passionate, action-focused network for you. Through co-creation activities and coaching, you’ll take away a concrete action plan, including immediate post-retreat next steps. You’ll also take your cohort with you, committed to ongoing peer coaching for six months after the retreat.
The full program for each retreat includes:
- pre-retreat 1:1 coaching session
- pre-retreat reading assignment
- weekend retreat, Friday afternoon through Sunday afternoon
- individual DiSC leadership assessment
- post-retreat 1:1 coaching session
- post-retreat peer coaching sessions
Your Catalytic Cohort
There is transformative power in the right constellation of Catalysts. We carefully curate cohorts of 18-30 for each retreat, making sure we have the right blend of personalities, industries, seniority, diversity and perspectives. We personally interview each applicant before accepting applications to ensure we are bringing together a committed group of Catalysts able to support each other’s journey.
Our participants have included entrepreneurs and intrapreneurs; executives from global corporations and NGOs; and individuals in transition, manifesting their next Big Thing. If you identify as a Catalyst and would like to apply, or are curious about whether you’re a catalyst and would like to find out more, we’d love to connect—please find time for us to connect.
Your Experience Includes
To experience a transformative retreat, participants will bring openness, empathy, and full commitment to all components of the journey. Retreat registration includes:
- A pre-retreat coaching session designed to connect your more deeply with what you would like to get out of the retreat and align directly with the facilitators.
- A pre-retreat reading assignment that takes no more than a few hours to create a common language and understanding that enables us to drop in deeper and faster to the meaningful work everyone is excited to explore.
- Full attendance (in body and mind) is absolutely mandatory for the duration of the retreat – Friday afternoon through Sunday afternoon. We will have breaks if you need to check your phone or email, but encourage you to clear your schedule for the mental, emotional, spiritual space you will need for the weekend.
- Post-retreat coaching session designed to clarify and refine the insights, tools, and methodologies you’ve gained, and to support your re-entry into real life and your journey moving forward.
- Post-retreat peer coaching by phone once per month for at least six months. Peer coaching circles established during the retreat form an ongoing network that elevates each Catalyst’s ability to sustainably manifest their vision in the world.
Travel, Accommodation, and Logistics
- Retreats start Friday afternoon and conclude Sunday afternoon. Attendance at the entire weekend is mandatory.
- All food, drinks and snacks are provided.
- Rooms must be booked directly with the hotel. Additional booking details will be provided with retreat registration confirmation.
- You will need to secure transportation to the lodge from the airport, such as renting a car.
- Dress is casual—we will be doing yoga, meditation, and nature walks. The weather on the coast of northern California can be capricious, so bring layers and a raincoat.
Acceptance and Cancellation policy
Once we have had an initial conversation and you are invited to participate in the retreat, payment in full will be required to confirm and hold your spot. We cannot guarantee your spot until full payment is received.
We carefully curate each retreat cohort and we truly hope that everyone who registers will attend. However, we understand that sometimes life is unpredictable. If you need to cancel, email notification is required. You will receive a 75% refund if you cancel six weeks or more prior to the first day of the retreat. If you cancel between six weeks and seven days before the first day of the retreat, your registration is not refundable but it is transferable. Registration is non-refundable and non-transferable fewer than seven days before the first day of the retreat.