SXSW panel: Disruption Everywhere. Can your organization WIN?
Please vote for our SXSW panel proposal, to be moderated by our own Shannon Lucas!
Sign up for a SXSW id here: https://id.sxsw.com/sign_up
- you will need to confirm your email address before going further
- you do NOT have to link your credentials to be allowed to vote
Go to the panel picker website and click on the blue Vote Now button: https://www.sxsw.com/apply/panelpicker/
- click Sign In in the upper right corner to be allowed to vote
- search for the panel name: “Disruption Everywhere. Can your organization WIN?” in the search bar and click on Search
Description: It’s painfully obvious, we live in a volatile, uncertain, complex, and ambiguous (VUCA) world. With disruption everywhere, is your organization ready to win? Most companies have TRIED to future-ready themselves with re-orgs, new innovation programs, or new ways of working. But most fail. You need to start with employees who THRIVE in times of change – your Catalysts. Catalysts make up roughly 5-11% of your org, but do you know how to find and activate them? Join this panel of 4 Catalyst executives to understand how to unlock a network of change agents to help you win faster.
- Use the up arrow in the upper right corner to cast your vote.
- You will get a confirmation of your vote.